Eric is one of Asia’s top international autism autistic advocates and has:
- pioneered autistic autism advocacy in both Singapore and Greater China
- given over a hundred talks both in Singapore and Greater China since 2002 in English and Mandarin
- wrote three books about autism
- co-founded the largest autism chat network in Singapore
- organised the first autistic-led major public event in Singapore
- proposed an autism masterplan focusing on autistics with low support needs
- started his own profitable freelance conglomerate providing a wide variety of services including event photography, IT technical support, consulting services and coaching work
- done extensive inner exploration on himself and found his happiness in life
This website shows the depth and extent of Eric’s expertise and experiences with autism. It is Eric’s gift to the world for those who wish to understand more about the experience of autism.
As part of his strategic transformation, Eric is now a professional speaker who adds both practical as well as entertainment value for clients.
Organisations keen to engage Eric can expect to pay SGD$800 (for non-profits) and SGD$1,600 (for commercial businesses) for a one hour talk. This fee includes the time spent by Eric to prepare for the talk.
Eric has a Specialist Diploma in Applied Drama and Psychology and a Post-Diploma Certificate in Counselling and Coaching. Eric believes that the best proof of his value comes from practical achievements rather than paper qualifications.
If your organisation is looking for autistic advocates to share their personal experiences, do visit the Whatsapp Autism Community Singapore to find interested speakers.