Do note that with effect from July 2022, Eric will no longer accept any media interviews about autism.
– Rice Media: What You Should Know About Autism in Singapore (29 June 2022)
– HeartBeats Podcast Episode 2: What You Should Know About Autism in Singapore (27 August 2021)
– Channel News Asia: ‘I felt like an alien abandoned in this world’: An autistic man’s quest to be ‘human’ (30 May 2021)
- I prefer to be described as “autistic” and “having low support needs” instead of “person with autism” and “high functioning”.
- The breakthrough in Relational Meaning happened on the day of the Trump-Kim summit, 17 years after the diagnosis.
- My difficulty perceiving my physical body and 3D space was automatically resolved in 2004 after I connected with emotions, a much earlier breakthrough than Relational Meaning.
- My biggest concern with disability support is the fostering of dependency on support services by non-disabled professionals rather than self-reliance and personal mastery.
- To clarify, I am not advocating denying our autistic traits or needs, but challenging ourselves to find sustainable ways to supersede our limitations. Much as a hard-of-hearing person can learn to lip read to facilitate conversations with non-disabled people, autistic people can find unconventional ways to plan their life and master the skills needed to pursue their dreams.
- While I cannot speak on behalf of other autistics, I still have many decades left to disprove that autism is a lifelong disability to me.
– Today Paper: Non-profit submits proposals to Government to enable people with autism to get better workplace, housing support* (30 March 2020)
*Please read this to get the full context of the above article
– Purple Parade Stories (October 2020)
– Our Unique Stories: decision to organise the Life After Death Autism Forum (13 September 2019)
HK Economic Journal
HK Economic Journal
Jornal Tribuna de Macau
South China Morning Post
Autism Resource Centre Newsletter
Online News Articles
- Omy.sg Article (DEC 2007)
- The Manila Times (MAY 2008)